January 9, 2009

To be known, but not to be left behind.

The problem with familiarity is that there comes a time when you get so comfortable that you are no longer able to appreciate that which you feel you know so well. It was beautiful before you knew it, but now you wonder what may have been, had you not been allowed to know it as well as you think you know it now. When that time comes you must do what you can to regain what you once had, and hopefully find more than you have ever known. If you want to understand me, to know me, you need to understand that I am who I am, but I do change. Yes I know change well, and yes I love it. Of course I do. I would have to be crazy not to... well maybe I am a little crazy. Now I am where I am, but where I am is in a state of unrest. Do not come and go, and expect me to stay.

No comments: