July 8, 2009

Something about silence makes me sick...

What is this, paranoia? Or is my appraisal of the situation honest? Could it be that the way things were, are no longer the way things are? I am not who I was when we started this whole thing. Are you? I warn the world, I will not wait for anyone or anything. Do not make me wait. Why is it that you can? I don't want to but I feel compelled to. Is this normal? Am I behaving properly? Do you not have anything to say about it? To me? What about us? I am choked in more way than one when it comes to you. In good way I believe, i think, maybe. I am feeling hurt. You once told me that if I ever stopped talking to you you would have questions. I don't. I have nothing to say...I just don't understand. I sound like I have lost a lover, but I haven't. I haven't lost anything...it has been mere hours, but where are you in my time of need? I told you I would need you and you disappeared. I try not to be hurt by that, and I try not to feel rejected and uncared for... When it comes down to it I am just a sensitive senseless girl. Keep that in mind will you?

No comments: